QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Yazaki is a full systems supplier of wire harnesses, electrical, data products, and solutions enabling vehicle electrification, connectivity, and autonomy integration. With approximately 250,000 employees in 45 countries, Yazaki is driving and optimizing vehicle electrification and power distribution architecture and developing advanced electric components for hybrid and fully electric vehicles. For more information about Yazaki, please visit our website.
To strengthen our team we are looking Advanced Purchasing Buyer for our office in Nilüfer, Bursa.
What will your job be about?
- Execute Advanced Purchasing FR in regards to GPMS and ensure compliance with SM deliverables
- Leads Sourcing Process from RFQ preparation to SOP, including ECR management during mass production
- Supports assigned YEL customer sales/engineering function through Advanced Purchasing team with material, tool, and service cost data for RFQ's and engineering changes
- Purchasing responsibilities for global OEM project related tasks and activities (WWS) in line with YEL /54:54Global SM Rasic chart and GPMS requirements
- Drives early involvement of suppliers (and internal sources) in the product design process according to company-wide strategies, ensuring that key/preferred suppliers are used within the project
- Closure of compliant sourcing decisions in cooperation with Global Category management
- Ensure availability of latest OEM price lists for components, inform Commodity
- Purchasing on price descrepancies and Business Unit's about latest OEM pricing
- Agree and support generic sourcing strategy (preferred terms and conditions, SOW) in close co-operation with YEL Category Purchasing to offset OEM conditions
- Identification and execution of cost saving proposals for mutiple projects
- Integration of game thoery and cost-value-engineering principles in developing appropriate negotiation strategies
- Feed sourcing pipeline and determine best sourcing due date per category
- Align sourcing strategy between BU and Category to enable best leverage for Yazaki
What will you bring with you?
- Engineering or Business Administration combined with technical background or skills, or equivalent Master or Bachelor Degree as a commercial / economical fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in similiar positions
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Self-motivated, analytical thinking, result oriented approach and good interpersonal skills are required competencies
- Male candidates should have completed military service
At Yazaki, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for everyone regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, veteran status, or other legally protected status or characteristic. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship.