QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Industrial or Management Engineering),
• Master’s Degree is a plus,
• Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
• Preferably experienced or junior (experienced candidates in related area will be prioritized),
• Knowledge in product costing and pricing,
• Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programmes,
• Preferably entry level of SAP knowledge,
• High negotiation, interpersonal and analytical thinking skills,
• Strong sense of responsibility,
• No travel restriction.
• Purchasing materials with desired quality and specifications, and with the optimal cost from confirmed suppliers within the given time,
• Conducting a project plan in order to ensure timely delivery of materials for new projects,
• Searcing for alternative suppliers,
• Conducting benchmark analysis for materials,
• Managing and improving relationships with suppliers,
• Conducting make or buy analysis,
• Conducting cost down projects in order to lower total purchasing cost,
• Analyzing orders to interprete variabilities.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).