QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Set along the dazzling Bosphorus waterfront in the historic district of Karaköy, The Peninsula Istanbul provides a showcase for both vibrant Turkish culture and superlative hospitality within Galataport, a new waterfront revitalisation project. The hotel is comprised of four exquisite buildings – three of them historic and beautifully restored – and welcomes guests arriving by land or sea.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile hotel in Istanbul.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers, and commitment to our employees.
- Be a part of the highly experienced team.
- Responsible for cleanliness, set-ups, and spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas, and pool per specification and trained guidelines.
- Ensure an adequate supply of all guest supplies and amenities throughout the Spa and Wellness areas in order to maintain immaculate presentation of these items at all times.
- Retrieve linens from laundry and maintain locker room set up; return used linen to laundry.
- Assist with retail space cleanliness and maintenance as needed.
- Ensure compliance of daily opening/closing checklists by walking and ensuring all Spa and Wellness areas are well maintained, stocked, and cleaned to ensure high quality presentation and repair of all equipment.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism; accommodate special requests whenever possible; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with Spa and Wellness services.
- The ability to set up, utilize, operate and clean/properly sanitize all Spa and Fitness areas.
- Ability to deal with a high level of work demand and pressure and show flexibility as well as understanding of the expectations.
- Strong communication skills with a friendly demeanor and great “connection” with people.
- Being able to work under pressure and able to follow proper job-related guidance.
- Fluent English and Turkish communication proficiency.
We would be delighted to receive your CV and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.