GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as AC&C Payment Specialist.
Siemens Healthineers Payment Center, İstanbul has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of payment operation and bank relation for 20 countries of Europe and Central Asia. The main aim of this center is creating and operating automated, simplified and standardized payment systems for Siemens Healthineers entities.
In this position, you will have close relationship with internal and external teams such Accounting, Tax, HR, Treasury, FP&A and financial institutions for ensuring that payments are correctly and timely processed.
We will be thrilled to welcome you on board.
Your tasks and responsibiliti
You will be responsible for transmitting the payment file to the banks for different countries via the ERP system, following the process, solving the problems
- You will have access to global e-banking tools for manual payments and required entry processes
- of Subledger Accounting, Accounting, IFRS, TFRS,Tax Accounting and Controlling transactions and period-end closings and reporting activities
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
· Very good command of English, Russian or German language is an asset
· 0-2 years of experience in banking, accounting, tax, controlling or financial reporting departments or financial audit.
· Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset.
Your attributes and skills:
· Good command of written and spoken English, Russian or German will be an asset.
· Strong coordination and communication skills.
· Flexible and good team player.
· Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
· Open minded and highly collaborative
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.