GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
First of all, let's explain; “How is it with us?”;
- We are a Koç Holding & Aygaz subsidiary, a start-up company.
- We set out to bring innovative solutions and services to our industry and to develop the culture of end-point delivery!
- We design our processes with McKinsey, from which we receive management consultancy.
- With the power we get from our technology and people, we offer new generation delivery solutions.
- We are growing rapidly day by day with our passionate team and ambitious goals.
- Unique customer experience, continuous learning and improvement, innovation and dynamism are in our DNA.
- We work agile, use the latest technologies, and constantly improve ourselves.
We are looking for a "Senior & Middle Frontend Developer", who will work with us in our Technology department on this exciting journey, is at least as excited as we are to meet the expectations of our customers and has the following characteristics.
If you say “these expectations describe me exactly”;
- Professional frontend development experience in React.js
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborating with software developers and other team members
- A focus on high quality and well organized, clean code
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong understanding of web development methodologies
- Experience in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Experienced in Design Patterns
- Experienced in Web development with REST/SOAP services
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors (SASS - SCSS - LESS)
- Experience with Frontend dev-ops (npm, yarn, webpack, gulp, babel)
- Unit Test knowledge (Jest, Jasmine, Karma etc…)
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Good knowledge of Git
- Computer Science/Engineering undergrad degree
- Strong knowledge on networking and protocols
- Having worked with cloud provider
- Prior knowledge/experience in code optimizations
- Has taken a key role in a frontend project from scratch
- Preferably experienced in common project management tools
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
If you say “I have it happily” for these responsibilities;
- You will participate in analysis and design processes, take part in the development of our web-based new and existing projects
- You will be able to share your ideas and experiences to improve our team and culture
- You'll also participate in code reviews, architectural discussions.