GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
First of all, let's explain; “How is it with us?”;
- We are a Koç Holding & Aygaz subsidiary, a start-up company.
- We set out to bring innovative solutions and services to our industry and to develop the culture of end-point delivery!
- We design our processes with McKinsey, from which we receive management consultancy.
- With the power we get from our technology and people, we offer new generation delivery solutions.
- We are growing rapidly day by day with our passionate team and ambitious goals.
- Unique customer experience, continuous learning and improvement, innovation and dynamism are in our DNA.
- We work agile, use the latest technologies, and constantly improve ourselves.
We are looking for a "DevOps Engineer", who will work with us in our Technology department on this exciting journey, is at least as excited as we are to meet the expectations of our customers and has the following characteristics.
If you say “these expectations describe me exactly”;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines,
- Minimum 3 years hands-on working experience as a DevOps Engineer,
- Deep knowledge about DevOps approach and Software Development Life Cycle,
- Experience in GIT version control and git flows (environment & feature branching, merge strategies, feature flags),
- Experience in cloud architecture and micro service design,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, SonarQube,
- Experience with at least one of the scripting/programming languages (Python, Go, Ruby, Bash, Groovy),
- Experience with logging, monitoring and automation tools like Helm, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics,
- Experience with middleware tools like Redis, Kafka, Nginx,
- Experience with load balancing/caching mechanism like HAProxy, Varnish, Citrix ADC,
- Experience in administering Linux/Windows systems,Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongodB, Cassandra),
- Preferably experienced in web sites that work under high user loads.