QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Definition :
Sedef Shipbuilding Inc. is the largest private shipyard in Turkey which has been a part of Turkon Holding since 2000. It is a new construction company for commercial and navy projects. We are looking for “Project Manager” to be based in Tuzla/İstanbul.
This position will report directly to General Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks and duties;
- Leading management processes of the current and future projects,
- Managing customer relations and providing permanent solutions for customer expectations and needs,
- Monitoring to processes between teams to ensure the delivery of projects in accordance with the promised performance criteria,
- Guiding project stakeholders in line with project objectives,
- Keeping customer satisfaction high by following project delivery dates.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering departments of universities (preferably Naval Architecture and Marine Engineer),
- At least 15 years of experience in Project Management (preferably at least 5 years in the shipbuilding industry),
- Customer-oriented, with high communication skills,
- High strategic thinking skills with commercial perspective,
- High problem solving skills,
- High executive commitment, determined and high strength,
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.