QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
“Ronesans Holding is among the signatories of the UN Global Compact, which calls on companies to align their strategies and operations with the principles of universal human rights, labor, environment, anti-corruption, and adopts principles based on universally accepted statements within the framework of the United Nations Global Compact.
Ronesans Holding is an employer that aims to ensure equality in human resources practices by observing transparent and ethical values without compromising its main principles of honesty, competitiveness and innovation. All applications are evaluated according to equal opportunity regardless of gender, language, religion, race and ethnicity. Discrimination cannot be tolerated.”
About the Job
Ronesans Gayrimenkul is targeting to recruit a Corporate Finance Supervisor to be based in the headquarter office in Istanbul.
Duties and Accountabilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assisting to the management of relations with the financial institutions, responding to information/data requests, participating in (re)financing negotiations and related analysis/documentation processes;
- Preparing and updating the long-term (5 years) business plans;
- Assisting to the management of relations with the external stakeholders (IFC, GIC, etc.) about the changes in the future outlook;
- Preparing and updating the group presentations to be utilized for business development and/or financing activities as well as for keeping the various stakeholders (financial institutions, insurance agencies, etc.) up to date;
- Providing in-house financial feasibility assessments for new projects with an independent perspective;
- Conducting in-house valuation/due diligence/research studies for mergers, acquisitions, exits, or reporting/accounting purposes;
- Coordinating the external advisory processes including but not limited to valuation and/or due diligence activities;
- Monitoring and reporting financial risks and implementing hedging strategies via derivatives;
- Analysing and reporting the financial performance of the potential partners for construction/investment opportunities;
- Conducting market, industry and peer researches;
- Closely following the financial performance of subsidiaries and ensuring the efficient use of financial resources
- Fulfilling ad hoc analysis or report requests of the President or the BoD members for various purposes.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, economics or engineering from a reputable institution (having an MBA is a plus);
- 2-4 years of professional experience in corporate banking, project finance, credit risk/allocation, corporate finance, investment banking, M&A, or related similar fields;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Strong project management skills,
- Ability to maintain and develop complex financial models and presentations;
- Ability to deliver high quality work within deadlines in a demanding environment;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills;
- Sufficient technical knowledge in accounting, IFRS reporting, tax, financial analysis, valuation, debt structuring, and etc;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
- Willingness to travel, i.e. no obstacles for travelling within Turkey or abroad.