QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Credit Controller, one of your main objectives will be to reduce DSO & overdue, customer risk & limit management This will involve implementing and monitoring credit policies and procedures, evaluating credit applications and assessing credit risk, monitoring customer accounts for signs of financial distress, and taking appropriate action to minimize potential losses. This may include setting credit limits, negotiating payment plans, and working with legal teams to pursue collection efforts. Additionally, you will need to maintain accurate records and provide regular reportsonoverdue & bad debt balances, and work with other departments such as sales to ensure that customers are being appropriately managed. Overall, your goal will be to minimize overdue & improve the DSO, customer risk management
- Defining credit limit to new and existing customers
- Managing credit risk limits.
- To identify customers who have reached or are about to reach defined credit risk limits and to provide information flow to the Sales team.
- Evaluating credit limit increase requests and finalizing them by applying the approval system.
- Managing the Online Collection system and executing the related processes.
- Follow-up of the collections in accordance with the legal regulations.
- To follow the actual situation in the collection up-to-date and to report to the Finance Director regarding risk areas.
- To be in constant communication with the sales team about the healthy execution of the collection process and to follow up the overdue receivables.
- Defining temporary risk limits approved on the basis of shipment and ensuring that the approved Credit Risk Limit is in effect after shipment.
- Checking that the customer discounts are applied within the norms determined by the company management, updating the customer discounts that don’t comply with the progress payments.
- To make regular customer reconciliations.
- Working in coordination with group credit control departments
Qualifications for this role as a Credit Controller:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field from a reputable university
- Minimum 2 year experience in credit controlling
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and knowledge of the Nebim V3 program
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- Not having any military obligations for male candidates
- Active driver's license and ability to travel if required.