QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a 23-year-young technology company striving to achieve some serious goals with the products and projects we have developed for the present and for the future. With the power of helping millions of people find jobs and 100K+ of employers finding talents, we are growing day by day and strengthening our leadership in the market thanks to our young and dynamic team.
Would you like take your part in our technology and innovation team utilizing high-end tech stacks and programming languages to develop and manage our solutions used by millions of candidates and hundreds of thousands of employers? If you want to be a member of Kariyer.net, you need to apply right now!
Who are we?
- We are fast, passionate, customer focused, humble and passionate,
- We are a team of solution partner sales professionals who enjoy their work and are growing day by day,
- In the recruitment office of human resources teams, we touch the lives of both professionals and job seekers with products and special solutions for all assets of the features, we are a team that is constantly learning by releasing new products and services to the field; We enjoy expanding our sphere of influence by entering new business areas,
- We are a giant team that keeps the team spirit ahead of everything and is happy with your success, We have a helpful working environment where every idea is very valuable and respects to the people.
- Carry out the works for which you are responsible in the field of software development, in accordance with the predetermined rules, on time and with high quality,
- To ensure the satisfaction of the product manager by performing the works in the product backlog (PBL) in the form and order determined by the product manager.
- Complete the works in the sprint plan in a complete and high quality manner within the sprint period.
- Transfer the developed software source codes and all technical files to the versioning system correctly, at the right address and on time.
- To ensure that the files transferred to the software source code versioning system do not interfere with the compilation of the project source codes.
Who can apply?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technologies or a related field,
- At least 4 years of experience in backend application development,
- Solid knowledge and skills on Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Strong expertise in C# programming language.
- Strong exptertise and experience on .NET Core
- Development experience on any relational database technologies like MS SQL and / or PostgreSQL
- Development experience on ORM libraries such as Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture, RESTful services, and SOAP based services,
- Knowledge of SDLC, software quality and test processes,
- Familiar with open source technologies like elasticsearch, MongoDb, Memcached, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience with large scale web applications is a plus,
- Knowledge of implementing unit tests,
- Familiar with one or more source control tools like Git and / or TFS,
- Basic knowledge of Scrum
What awaits you here?
- A detailed orientation training where you will have a peek into our company and our processes at Kariyer.net
- Technical education and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from senior managers
- An incentive system for rewarding individual performances
- An additional bonus system based on company performance
- Opportunity to experience different roles in the team to become a versatile team player
- Private health insurance
- Monthly technology support for your needs when remote working
- “Empathy Leave” for our female colleagues
- Freedom to work from anywhere for the teams who can
- Free dress code, aligned with our free-minded work environment