QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the key to bringing quality and safety to life, helping our customers power ahead. A career with Intertek means you will be applying your skills and expertise toward ensuring the quality and safety of products and services used by millions throughout the world. We are a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services with over 43,800 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries.
Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities on a global scale.
We are looking for a “Social Compliance Auditor” in our Head Office located in İstanbul, Yenibosna with the following qualifications.
If you want to join one of the most reliable partners in the world for Quality Assurance, apply now!
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent preferred
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a must
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Minimum 2 years of experience as third party / 2nd party as auditor for programs/topics such as Social Compliance, Health and Safety, ISO 9001, 45001 and/or Textile Exchange
- Preferably, participated in the audit process as a team auditor OR lead auditor for a minimum of 100 auditor-days in social compliance, health and safety, management system or related audit types.
- Preferably SA8000, BSCI certified
- Preferably with SLCP validator certificate
- Preferably with APSCA License
- B type driving licensee and active driving experience
- High level of analytical thinking skills.
- Implements accurate, objective, and high quality social compliance audits by following all requirements related with local labour laws, client specific procedures and/or audit programs.
- Verify and document evidence of compliance and non-compliance. Write comprehensive reports on the audit findings.
- Participate in audit meetings and processes.
- Comply with internal and external safety rules, including the proper use of safety equipment, as they apply to the job.
- Carrying out all responsibilities in a supportive manner with total adherence to: The Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures, Quality Management System, Compliance and Ethics Policies, Vision, Mission and Strategy, and exercises good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
WHO ARE WE!
- We are a global family that values diversity.
- We always do the right thing. With precision, pace and passion.
- We trust each other and have fun winning together.
- We own and shape our future.
- We create sustainable growth. For All.