As Gürok Group, we have maintained our strong position among Turkey's largest private sector groups for 75 years. With our experience of more than 25 years in the glass industry, we are world's 5th largest table glass brand with LAV, and we continue to grow with GCA in glass packaging solutions. With more than 30 years of experience in the tourism sector, we continue to grow with JOALI Maldives, JOALI BEING, Ali Bey Hotels & Resorts and Bijal in the ultra-luxury segment. We have gained more strength with Gürok Kiremit and Lapis Yapı in the construction and industry sector.
Exclusively working for Gürok Group Employees, our training and development organisation Gürok Academy, supports every one of our employees thrive throughout their career journey.
We are looking for “Technical Training Specialist" who will be a part of the growing Gürok Academy team.
Who we are looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree of engineering fields from reputable universities of Turkey (industrial engineering graduation will be preferred),
· Min. 2 years of experience in technical learning and development processes for white/blue collars,
· Experience of learning and development organizations, documentation, planning, recording and reporting,
· Interest in Lean Six Sigma / WCM / 5S / Kaizen methods and systems will be an advantage,
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
· High result orientation,
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
· Willing to live in Eskişehir or Kütahya.
What you’ll be doing?
· Having an active role for organization of technical competency-based programs,
· Working on polyvalence system effectively,
· Documentation process of technical competencies and trainings,
· Recording and reporting of technical trainings,
· Proactively work with local HR community and provide consultancy training needs,
· Following up technical development trends and reporting them to Gürok Academy Team,
· Following up external and internal trainers needs and support them for training organizations.