QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "Sales Engineer" with the following qualifications to be assigned to our Bursa Factory.
If you have,
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Administrative science,
- Preferably 3 years experiences in B2B sales experience, preferably in automotive (OEM) business,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Listening, negotiation, and presentation skills,
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset – preferably French)
- Competency in MS office (Excel, word, Power point) and,
- Don’t have any travel restrictions in the country or abroad;
You may be the Sales Engineer we are looking for!
The duties you will be responsible for when you joined Diniz Adient as a "Sales Engineer";
- Working with mainly OEM’s closely,
- Handle control and improve customer activities,
- Preparing offers in cooperation with Engineering, Costing, Purchasing and Operations,
- Setting up all System requirements in both customer side and internally,
- Prepare and present quote status, expectations and improvements to customer and also top management,
- Follow up change management activities with SDT teams and customer, inform/report the change status on timely manner,
- Give input to Finance and other working partners.
Who are we?
Diniz Adient is unconsolidated joint venture company between Diniz Holding and Adient Company. It was established in 1996. Serving 4 different facilities in Bursa, Gebze, Gölcük and Gönen locations. Diniz Adient is among the leading industrial companies in Turkey with more than 3,000 employees, also, ~35% Automotive Seating market share in Turkey.