QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Organize and manage weekly/monthly production plans according to demand forecasts published by HQ Planning Department and considering the availability of raw materials and materials, machinery, equipment availability, product transitions, number of employees and shift order
- Provide keeping the production plan up-to-date in SAP and run MRP to identify material needs
- Determine the raw material requirements in accordance with the production plan
- Create and follow up purchasing demands in SAP in line with the raw material requirements determined to ensure the continuity of production and maintaining communication with suppliers
- Coordinating national promotion and design changes with demands in the plant
- Coordinating information flow between sales, plant and HQ about production and promotions
- Analyzing capacity bottlenecks of the system for required productions
- Follow up planning KPIs and strive for compliance with objectives (Yield, DPI, DSI, RFA, OOS, Plan vs Actual)
- Organize assessing the finished goods and material warehouse shipment requests, analyze the related shipment reports and deploy the tasks of the employees, to follow and control the works.
- Provide collaboration with logistics companies for transportation transactions.
- Make sure the continuity of production with the right HC distribution, pallet management and stock Management
- Collaboration with internal or external stakeholders to improve existing systems and be a part of the continuous improvement projects in the plant or in Supply Chain
- Maintain the warehouse activities at the right quality and to enable the shipment information flow to relevant partners.
- Manage all the fleet activities of the warehouse thus garage management
- Bachelor’s degree from university in engineering departments
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Willing to live in Isparta
- Excellent command of both speaking and writing in Turkish and English
- Literate of MS Office applications & SAP
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.