QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- To supervise the processes under his/her responsibility and performed by quality assurance operators / technicians (laboratory, syrup, microbiology, water treatment, wastewater treatment, water sources), to conduct analyzes when necessary, to ensure that company standards and legal regulations are applied and procedures are followed.
- To keep the material and material aid stocks under control in order to provide water and syrup production required for production, to create Purchase orders and monitor the order and arrival of materials, to ensure the correct use of the equipment. To lead the related productions by using the processes under his/her responsibility in a way to ensure the internal and external customer requests and satisfaction at the highest level. To monitor and take actions for material yields of responsibilities.
- To supervise the execution of production in line with GMP, Food Safety Management Systems, CCİ and TCCC requirements in order to ensure the efficiency of the quality system, to monitor the nonconformities and to initiate and follow up the necessary corrective/preventive activities, to report the nonconformities by sharing with other departments.
- To plan the resources (equipment, materials and employee ) in order to produce in accordance with the standards. To plan, attend/ lead necessary internal and external audits. To ensure that calibration and maintenance activities are carried out regularly and ensuring the efficient use of QA software such as SAP system.
- To use the necessary HR tools for the efficient management of department members and to meet their needs, to implement performance management system, to identify development needs, to provide feedback and guidance. To ensure compliance with occupational health and safety rules.
- To carry out activities to ensure consumer / customer satisfaction, to follow up complaints and initiate CA&PA; to visit customer/consumers when needed; regularly report consumer complaints and DMR’s.
- To participate in the establishment and management of Quality / Management Systems and the documentation required by them; to follow up the necessary updates.
- To carry out the works according to the Quality, Environment, Occupational Safety, Food Safety and Energy Management Systems’ requirements established by the plant. Leading innovative plant projects and follow maintenance plans.
- Leading innovation and digitalization efforts
- University Graduate (Food Engineering or Chemical Engineering graduates are preferable)
- Good command of English and fluent in Turkish is must (both speaking & writing)
- Locate / willing to locate in İzmir
- Minimum 2 years of Quality Assurance job experience
- C Class Health and Safety, also 6sigma certificates are preferable
- Experience on Governmental Ministry Regulators is preferable for man candidates
- Self-motivated and good motivator
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.