QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Manisa Plant. We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Project Team Member.
Your contribution to something big:
- Analyze business processes of organization, document and detect improvement potentials,
- Eager to learn and use digital tools like Microsoft 365, Power Platform Tools, RPA, SAP and agile project management from experts
- Work closely with process owners to lead your own projects
- Present your projects to top management, enhance your presentation skills.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor, Master or PhD student of Engineering, Management and Social Science departments,
- Being a student for min. 11 months continuously,
- Able to work for 3 working days in Manisa Plant,
- Advanced level of English both spoken and written,
- Have process mindset & holistic and analytical point of view
- Open to learn processes and digital tools like Power Tools, SAP, RPA
- Effective communication and presentation skills.