QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Product Manager.
Your contribution to something big:
- As an international product manager, you are responsible for the product management of gas condensing system solutions and support the life cycle of your products and systems.
- You are a member of a cross-functional team and project member for the introduction of new heating systems and are jointly responsible for the timely phase-in and phase-out planning of new or existing products. Furthermore, you will recognize development trends of competitors and draw up proposals for your own product strategy, check possible options together with the development and initiate the implementation.
- In addition, you continuously monitor the market and analyze the market and competitive situation (e.g. technical feasibility, change in legal framework conditions, change in values) and derive sales opportunities for new products from this. You will work out new product concepts, estimate their technical and economic feasibility and initiate a decision-making process for development in coordination with the specialist departments.
- Help us by analyzing market data and comparing competitors. You will also be responsible for developing price analyses, defining and positioning product platforms and the description variants based on market specifications.
- Last but not least, you position the products strategically in different target markets and define price/revenue situations based on company goals, predecessor products and segmentation strategies.
- Experience and know-how: many years of experience in product management in an international environment, knowledge in the heating technology/ heating industry are an advantage, methodologically familiar with user experience (UX) and design thinking and a very good understanding of technology
- Training: Completed degree in business administration with high technical affinity or Engineering/industrial engineering
- Personality: team-oriented, proactive, conscientious, pronounced service and customer orientation as well as quality-conscious, willingness to travel in Europe
- Working method: structured, analytical, independent and ready to assume responsibility
- Languages: very good command of spoken and written Turkish and English, further languages are an advantage