GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
If you want to be a part of this big, dynamic and constantly rising family and say that I'm suitable for the following qualifications, we look forward to your application!
- Graduated from engineering; preferably in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering,
- Master degree is a plus,
- Knowledge of infrastructure systems in energy, telecommunication, Turkish energy sector, smart grid applications and renewable energy technologies is a plus,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on project management and coordination in infrastructure projects in energy sector,
- Experience in energy distribution sector, urban infrastructure projects or technical consultancy projects is a plus,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Effective planning, organization and reporting skills and able to work under pressure for fast-paced time sensitive environment and reporting deadlines,
- Demonstrate high level of self-motivation, result oriented and high level of desire to achieve,
- Able to work with employees from different cultures,
- High motivation and “can do attitude”,
- Able to coordinate project stakeholders and field implementations from planning to commissioning,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications is a must,
- Knowledge of power systems simulation and analysis tools (CYME, DigSilent, PSS Sincal, MATLAB Simulink etc.) is a plus,
- Knowledge of the software languages (Python, Ansi C, C++, MSSQL, Java) is plus.
- Being part of the R&D department you have chance to get involved in specific projects and to improve yourself on DSO field,
- Managing and leading projects (EPDK, TÜBİTAK, Horizon Europe etc.),
- Working with team members to provide technical solutions to the needs,
- Following new technological trends and new products in the market,
- Project coordination and controlling of internal and external partners, dead-line and quality.