Tecrübeli / Tecrübesiz
Tecrübeli / Tecrübesiz
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
• Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
• Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients, for an audience that includes Management, Regulators, Internal Audit, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance;
• Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
• Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that CBC (due diligence) standards are complied with; also that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
• Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file;
• Process entries to open/close clients’ account on our KYC / Related Parties and CDD database, and instruct Client Desk to open/close the accounts on account level in Equation where applicable;
• Maintain continuous contact with customer in order to keep customer file updated;
• Process amended client’ records on our KYC / RP and CDD database;
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience;
• Alternatively can show strong analytical skills from another discipline, e.g. sciences.
Previous Work Experience / Skill Set:
• 3-4 years of experience in similar position
• Alternatively can show strong analytical skills from another discipline, e.g. sciences
• Can demonstrate experience in KYC work within the financial service industry
• Compliance qualification is an advantage
• Having Experience on ERP systems
• Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Excellent planning & time management skills,analytical thinking & problem – solving skills.
• Strong communication and analytical skills, team player, flexible, stress tolerant and hard working.
• Located in Istanbul
• Completed military service for male candidates.