Be a part of Anadolu Efes!
Do you want to be a part of Anadolu Efes? Let’s get to know each other!
Wherever we are, we strive to add +1 value to the economy, social life, tourism, culture, art, agriculture, sports, and young entrepreneurs by brewing joy.
Our journey began on 1969 in the factories we opened in İzmir. Today, we are one of the top 10 companies in the world in our industry. We have 21 factories, 5 malt and 1 hops processing facilities in 6 countries. We are the market leader in Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Moldova. You can find us in more than 70 countries in the world!
We are hiring a Procurement Specialist!
We are looking for a team member who perceives different perspectives and cultures as assets, learns from others, enjoys and gets inspired by innovation in a volatile environment and inspires others to find the best in themselves.
Investor Relations and Risk Management Supervisor is positioned at Anadolu Efes Group Finance and Investor Relations Directorate in Anadolu Efes Group Office.
• Ensures accurate and timely delivery of cost competitive goods and services, as requested by internal business clients.
• Manages contracts to ensure that all parties are in compliance with agreement.
• Negotiates preferable costs and contract details with effectiveness and due diligence on behalf of the internal client and best interests of the Company by analyzing price proposals, reports and other data.
• Coordination and implementation of sourcing initiatives and contract negotiations to suppliers and internal clients.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships within assigned team and the Procurement department to ensure team based approach is effective and productive.
• Builds and maintains good working relationships with external parties in the procurement industry and supplier base.
• Coordinates with management in other departments in dealing with projects of a broad nature.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc..Experience in Purchasing and/or Supply Chain highly desired
• 2-3 years FMCG sector experience preferred
• Ability to drive for results, adaptability, customer focus, decision-making, communication
• Ability to manage timelines and anticipate obstacles
• Strong MS Office knowledge, SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts
How do we hire?
At Anadolu Efes, we hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender and sexual orientation. We hire solely based on applicability to the job description measurable examinations, and competency-based interviews.
If you find this position to be suitable for you, we are looking forward to your application and for you to add +1 value to our Anadolu Efes family!