QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a teammate who will work globally by taking responsibility in the Product Line Industrialization Department in our Bursa facility within the AKWEL Group, and in the AKWEL facilities that produce all the products of the relevant metal mechanisms products.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Takes consultancy or operational roles according to the area of expertise,
- Takes an active role in the creation of metal stamping process standards and monitors whether the relevant standards are applied in the production facilities, (Such as technical guides, methodologies, technical specifications, preventive maintenance cards, …)
- Takes an active role for the feasibility and cost analysis for the quotation and project launching phases,
- Takes support role in the development of metal stamping tools, and in case of need takes an active role in project development,
- Takes an active role in the 8D activities of quality defects in happened in mass production related to metal stamping process. And improves the process standards by taking preventive and systemic actions,
- Follows new technologies related with the field of expertise and takes actions to improve competitiveness and quality level.
- Graduated from engineering or similar disciplines of universities,
- Experienced as a project engineer or project manager in metal stamping tool manufacturers,
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the relevant field,
- Experienced about the knowledge of the development processes of progressive, tandem, transfer stamping tools, (knowledge about the fine blanking tools is a plus)
- Experienced in the design processes of progressive, tandem, transfer stamping tools, (knowledge about the design of fine blanking tools is a plus)
- Knowledge of the feasibility/simulation processes of progressive, tandem, transfer stamping tools, (Experienced in the software such as autoform, stampack is a plus features),
- Deep engineering knowledge in the mechanism parts of the automotive industry and metal parts production, (hinges, locks, strikers, pedal boxes)
- Strong communication skills, curious, analytical thinking, autonomous, proactive personality are expected
- Good level of MS office programs is expected (Especially excel macro knowledge is a plus)
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking skills in english (A part of interview to be done in English)
- No restrictions to travel abroad.